Most people are able to use a sunbed but there are exceptions.
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, you should not use a sunbed:
- Are you aged under 18?
- Do you burn in natural sunlight?
- Do you have a medical condition that becomes worse in the sunlight?
- Do you have an excessive amount of moles and / or freckles?
- Do you have a history of sunburn, particularly form childhood?
- Do you have skin cancer or does any members of your immediate family have / had skin cancer?
- Also, if you are on any medication or drugs, please check with your GP or pharmacist prior to using a sunbed.