Dear Westside members,
As you know, on Friday 20th March we made the very sad, but inevitable choice to close our doors to coronavirus. The health and safety of our team and members is our top priority.
We understand you likely have questions regarding your Westside memberships. Please don’t worry. All memberships have been frozen, at no cost, for April and May. Additionally:
- You won’t lose any sessions or classes and you won’t lose any remaining days.
- We’ll automatically reinstate club memberships as soon as we’re allowed to open. If at that time you want to extend your membership freeze for a longer period, you will be able to do so in line with our freeze policy, and with immediate effect.
- There is no need for you to do anything – we will take care of all the administration for this.
- Please note, we’re constantly monitoring the ever-evolving situation and as time goes on, our freeze rules remain subject to change, but we’re here to help you as much as we can.
Prior to closing, we took significant precautions to keep our team and members safe while continuing to offer access to the gym and studio classes.
In addition to elevating our daily cleaning efforts, we:
- Reduced class booking capacity by 50% to allow more safe space between members
- Reduced our opening hours to allow more time for the team to sanitise all equipment
- Provided spray bottles for all members to spray and wipe down equipment after use
- Provided hand wipes, gels and sanitisers all around the gym for member use
As we look forward to re-opening, business practice will likely change on a daily basis, but while we are closed, we will work hard to ensure the club is clean, safe, and ready for your return.
Your continued support has been heart-warming in these uncertain times. We will provide more updates here as soon as can.